(1) All the products (except the ones with special description otherwise specified) purchased from Babiken come with limited 12-month (twelve months) warranty from the original manufacturers.
(2) Warranty is just for quality problems due not to human faults.
(3) All the expenses for non-warranty problems shall be borne by the buyer.
(4) All the costs for warranty shipping back and forth shall be borne by the buyer.
(5) Babiken shall pay half warranty shipping cost for the buyer when his or her accumulated order value reaches USD5, 000 within half year.
(6) Babiken is a distributor and takes no responsibility for the faulty products whose manufacturers go bankruptcy or disappear. (but sure if we have ways to help, we will help.)
(7) NO REFUND: Babiken will test all the products carefully and make sure they function well before they are sent out. If your product have warranty problem, you can contact us for warranty arrangement. But no refund will be accepted.
(8) NO Return for service incompatibility : If a mobile phone purchased by buyer can not work with his or her service provider (operator or carrier) in buyer's country, Babiken will not accept return request.
(9) If you experience any problem with a product bought from Babiken, contact us first and we will do our best to advise you.
(10) Any warranty shipping-back must be discussed with Babiken in advance, and authorized so they are sent with the correct paperwork and in right ways.
(11) Physical damage to a product caused by the user invalidates the warranty. Opening products up, e.g. to repair or modify components, invalidates the warranty. Flashing the firmware or using non-approved software invalidates the warranty.